Apply for 09192020 SA S2S 1
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the agriculture, health, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TITLE-09192020-SA-S2S-1" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2021 Multiple Receipt Dates - See Link to Full Announcement for details..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $222.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 999,999,999,999,999 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Health, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Sustaining Infrastructure for Biological Research
Previous opportunity: Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 09192020 SA S2S 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (09192020 SA S2S 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|09192020 SA SUB S2S 1||TITLE-09192020-SA-SUB-S2S-1|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "09192020 SA S2S 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.