Apply for FR 6400 N 13
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.905.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2020 The application deadline is 115959 pm Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $9,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 70 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: TITLE-09192020-SA-S2S-1
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Program: Demonstration Grants for Indian Children and Youth Program (Demonstration Program) CFDA Number 84.299A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6400 N 13
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6400 N 13) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6400 N 06||HUD's FY 2020 and FY 2021 Community Compass Technical Assistance and Capacity Building Program Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)|
|FR 6400 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) - Competitive Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 34||FY2020 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6400 N 42||Lead-Based Paint Capital Fund Program (LBPCF)|
|VA GPD CM FY2021||Grant and Per Diem Case Management Program|
|FR 6400 N 73||Tribal HUD-VASH Expansion|
|FR 6400 N 41||Foster Youth to Independence (FYI) Competitive|
|VA GPD SN FY2021||GPD Special Need Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6400 N 13", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.