Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00048
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Park Based Traveling Conservation Corps Vegetation Team- HTLN" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,125,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program, Clinical Research Award
Previous opportunity: Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs Act
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS NOIP19AC00048
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP19AC00048) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00318||Youth Engagement, Education and Employment Programs|
|NPS NOIP20AC00098||Teaching Traditional Building/Landscape Skills Training Project- SLBE|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP19AC00048", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.