Apply for W81XWH 19 OPORP CRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes Research Program, Clinical Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Communities in Los Angeles County, California
Previous opportunity: Park Based Traveling Conservation Corps Vegetation Team- HTLN
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 19 OPORP CRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 19 OPORP CRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0358||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Independent Living Transition Services for Youth and Young Adults with Significant Disabilities from Minority Backgrounds|
|NIJ 2019 16572||National Survey of Internet- and Technology-Facilitated Child Exploitation, FY 2019|
|DHS ST 19 108 CBD 0001||ERBC NOFO|
|RFI 612 19 L2P 01||Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity|
|W81XWH 19 MRP CA||DoD Melanoma Concept Award|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0009||Hypersonic Turbulence Models Research|
|19 589||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE): Core Programs|
|N62645 PA 19 1||Naval Medical Research Center: Austere Environment Consortium for Enhanced Sepsis Outcomes (ACESO) Award|
|G19AS00082||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00077||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00073||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00089||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00088||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unti, Rocky Mountian CESU|
|G19AS00084||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes - Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00087||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00075||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00080||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00079||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 19 OPORP CRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.