Apply for PRIME 2019 01
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Program for Investment in Microentrepreneurs Act" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Park Based Traveling Conservation Corps Vegetation Team- HTLN
Previous opportunity: Organic Certification Cost Share Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PRIME 2019 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PRIME 2019 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|GCBD 7J 2019 02||7j Management and Technical Assistance Program|
|FAST 2019 R 0013||Federal and State Technology Partnership Program (FAST)|
|72049219RFA00005||Generating Rural Opportunities by Working with Cooperatives (GROW-Coop)|
|ONAA 7J 2019 01||Native American Micro Enterprise Business Services|
|DLA 202001A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|OSBDC 2020 01||Small Business Development Centers|
|BER NOFO FY19 002||Mapping MIC2025 in Germany|
|OSBDC 2019 04||OSBDC Portable Assistance Program|
|DLA 201903||PTAP Supplemental Funding|
|OWBO 2019 02||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) – RENEWAL GRANT|
|DLA 202001B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|MICRO 2019 02||Microloan Program - National Training Conference|
|OSBDC 2020 02||Small Business Development Centers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PRIME 2019 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.