Apply for ED GRANTS 071720 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Program: Demonstration Grants for Indian Children and Youth Program (Demonstration Program) CFDA Number 84.299A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.299.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2020 Applications Available July 17, 2020. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply August 3, 2020. Date of Pre-Application Meeting July 23, 2020 at 200 p.m. Eastern Time and July 30, 2020 at 200 p.m. Eastern time. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 31, 2020. Date of Pre-Application Meeting July 23, 2020 at 200 p.m. Eastern Time and July 30, 2020 at 200 p.m. Eastern time. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify us of their intent to submit an application. To do so, please email the program contact person listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT with the subject line #8220Intent to Apply,#8221 and include the applicant#8217s name and a contact person#8217s name and email address. Applicants that do not submit a notice of intent to apply may still apply for funding applicants that do submit a notice of intent to apply are not bound to apply or bound by the information provided. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Bianca Williams, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 3W237, Washington, DC 20202-6335. Telephone (202) 453-5671. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program
Previous opportunity: AFCEC Seasonal Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 071720 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 071720 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 20 REG1 0018||Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo|
|693JJ318NF5229 2020B||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|ED GRANTS 080320 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Management CFDA Number 84.264J|
|ED GRANTS 080320 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Employment CFDA Number 84.264K|
|FR OLS 20 001||FY20 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|S DR860 NOFO 20 006||Rural Innovation and Pivoting Hackathon NOFO|
|NPS DOIP20AC00680||Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park|
|ED GRANTS 080620 007||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
|ED GRANTS 080620 006||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Independent Living Services for Older Individuals Who Are Blind (OIB) Program: Training and Technical Assistance CFDA Number 84.177Z|
|ED GRANTS 080620 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Research and Studies Program: Research, Studies, and Surveys; and Specialized Instructional Materials CFDA Number 84.017A|
|ED GRANTS 080620 005||Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Paperwork Reduction Planning and Implementation Program CFDA Number 84.326F|
|ED GRANTS 080620 004||OSERS: Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Field-Initiated Projects in an Area Related to Vocational Rehabilitation CFDA Number 84.263F|
|ED GRANTS 080620 003||Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Assisting and Supporting Individuals with Disabilities Pursuing Self-Employment, Business Ownership and Telecommuting CFDA Number 84.26|
|ED GRANTS 080620 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitation Training Program: Client Assistance Program (CAP) CFDA Number 84.263D|
|NPS 20 REG1 0019||Creation of Educational Curriculum for Roger Williams National Memorial and Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park|
|DHS 20 CWMD 077 001||Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction: Academic Research Initiative (ARI)|
|SBR25020GR0032||Academy for Women Entrepreneurs - AWE|
|DOS NBO PAS FY20 005||FY2021 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds Program|
|BIE NALI 2020||Bureau of Indian Education: Native American Language Immersion|
|ED GRANTS 091520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Open Textbooks Pilot Program CFDA Number 84.116T|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 071720 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.