Apply for SFOP0006249
- The Department of State, Bureau of Democracy Human Rights and Labor in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.345.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 08, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A
Previous opportunity: Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006249
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006249) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72068520RFA00003||Resilient Governance in Niger (RGN) Activity|
|SFOP0006287||FY 2020 - Jovenes en Accion Program|
|USGS 20 FAC0020||Non-Competitve Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0006251||Fixed Amount Awards for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|OVW 2020 17674||OVW FY 2020 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations|
|F20AS00035||Advancing Prairie Pothole Joint Venture Strategic Communications|
|72016520APS00001||Community Self-Reliance Activity|
|SFOP0006296||FY20 Cooperative Threat Reduction Metrics|
|002 FY2020||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS ATHENS FY20 01||U.S. Embassy Athens, Public Affairs Section, Annual Program Statement|
|20CSIAA02||Veterans Treatment Court Enhancement Initiative|
|7200AA20APS00002||The Health, Ecosystems and Agriculture for Resilient, Thriving Societies (HEARTH)|
|OVW 2020 17652||OVW FY 2020 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program|
|SFOP0006298||FY 2020 International Sports Programming Initiative|
|USGS FA 20 0031||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Mid-America Integrated Seismic Network 2020-2024—CERI|
|OVW 2020 17678||OVW FY 2020 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
|72044020RFA00001||Improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in provinces sprayed with Agent Orange in Vietnam|
|DOS KAZ NS AEECA 20 001||The U.S. Small Grants Program|
|USGS FA 20 0032||Notice of Intent: ANSS products and dissemination for Alaska|
|USGS FA 20 0033||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Mid-America Integrated Seismic Network – 2020-2024 - USC|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006249", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.