Apply for ED GRANTS 011420 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Undergraduate International Studies and Foreign Language (UISFL) Program CFDA Number 84.016A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.016.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 24, 2020 Applications Available January 14, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 24, 2020. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided on the website for the UISFL program at www2.ed.gov/programs/iegpsugisf/index.html. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Tanyelle H. Richardson, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW., room 258-14, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-6391. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: 20.PMWRA.Zimbabwe.HMA.NOFO
Previous opportunity: Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 011420 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 011420 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS AR200 FY20 02||Buenos Aires English for Journalists and Disinformation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 011420 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.