Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance (N62645 PA 18 1)
- The Department of Defense, NAVAL MEDICAL LOGISTICS COMMAND in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.340.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $14,870,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Endangered Species Conservation â¿¿ Recovery Implementation Funds
Previous opportunity: Engineering Design for the Arroyo Canal Fish Screen and Sack Dam Fish Passage Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (N62645 PA 18 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00118||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00115||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00116||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00106||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00099||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00104||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00103||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00101||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00100||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G18AS00110||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00109||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00095||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00093||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, PIEDMONT â¿¿ SOUTH ATLANTIC COAST|
|G18AS00107||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00102||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00098||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00097||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Cheasapeake Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00081||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU|
|G18AS00091||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "N62645 PA 18 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: