Engineering Design for the Arroyo Canal Fish Screen and Sack Dam Fish Passage Project (BOR MP 18 N010)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Reclamation in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engineering Design for the Arroyo Canal Fish Screen and Sack Dam Fish Passage Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.555.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,903,366.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Operational and Undersea Medical Issues of Military Importance
Previous opportunity: Scaling Apprenticeship Through Sector-Based Strategies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BOR MP 18 N010) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L18AS00073||BLM-NV 2018 Recreation Resources Programs and Projects|
|BOR MP 18 N003||East Park Reservoir Recreation Area Construction of Disk Golf Course and Bathroom Improvements|
|L18AS00074||BLM â¿¿ NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|F18AS00183||Development of an Integrated Fisheries Restoration and Monitoring Plan for the Klamath Basin|
|L18AS00045||BLM ORWA Master Noxious Weed Control Program|
|L18AS00061||BLM-CO Preserving the Mining Heritage in San Juan County|
|USGS 18 FA 0269||Notice of Intent|
|L18AS00022||BLM ORWA 2018 Master Fish and Wildlife Restoration Access|
|P18AS00447||Developing a Fire History for the Eastern Portion of Great Smoky Mountains National Park|
|P18AS00448||Improve Public Opportunities to use Archival Collections|
|L18AS00016||BLM OR WA 2018 Master Species Conservation|
|N62473 18 2 0008||Ecology and Management of the Kuroshio Shot Hole Borer|
|P18AS00449||Oasis of Mara Traditional Cultural Property Study Phase 3: Report Writing|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BOR MP 18 N010", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: