Apply for 720BHA22RFA0002
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2022-IFRP-Transport-RFA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.008.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $225,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Archaeological and Ethnographic Field Research
Previous opportunity: DoD Vision, Translational Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 720BHA22RFA0002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720BHA22RFA0002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS SNAP LDP FY22||SNAP LDP|
|USDA FNS SNAP 22 DATA||SNAP Data and Technical Assistance Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720BHA22RFA0002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.