Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives (693JJ318NF00011)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Surface Transportation System Funding Alternatives" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.200.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2018 07/15/2018 at 1159 PM EST.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Youth for Peace: Follow On Programming
Previous opportunity: Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Caribbean Area
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (693JJ318NF00011) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2018 003 LOWNO||Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Low or No Emission Program (Low-No) Program|
|P18AS00092||Shuttle Service for the Giant Forest Area in Sequoia National Park|
|693JJ318NF00004||Operation Lifesaver Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Outreach|
|P18AS00208||Muir Woods National Monument Shuttle Service|
|FR RLD 18 003||FY17-18 Supplemental State-Amtrak Intercity Passenger Rail Committee, NNEPRA|
|FR CRS 18 003||FY18 Positive Train Control (PTC) Systems Grants under the Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program|
|HM CST 18 001||Community Safety Grants – FY 2018|
|FTA 2018 004 TPE||Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|HM HMI 18 001||Hazardous Materials Instructor Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM SPS 18 001||Supplemental Public Sector Training Grants – FY 2018|
|HM HMP 18 001||HMEP Tribal Grants – FY 2018|
|FM MCG 19 001||Fiscal Year 2019- Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|VA HRTG NEW 2018||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|693JK31841A0001||State Damage Prevention (SDP) Program Grants|
|FTA 2018 005 TPM BUS||5339(b) Grants for Buses and Bus Facilities Infrastructure Investment Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0061||Alternative Transportation Visitor Shuttle Program|
|VA HRTG 2018||Grants for Transportation of Veterans in Highly Rural Areas|
|FR SPP 18 001||FY18 Railroad Safety State Participation Pilot Grant Program|
|FTA 2018 001 TPM TR||Solicitation of Project Proposals: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program|
|FR CRS 18 004||FY18 Consolidated Rail Infrastructure and Safety Improvements (CRISI) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "693JJ318NF00011", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: