Suicide Prevention Lifeline Crisis Center Follow-Up Expansion Grant Program (SM 19 008)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Suicide Prevention Lifeline Crisis Center Follow-Up Expansion Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $336,192.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): High School Equivalency Program (HEP) CFDA Number 84.141A
Previous opportunity: Autism Secondary Data Analysis Research Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SM 19 008) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 19 051||Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program|
|HRSA 19 019||Licensure Portability Program|
|HRSA 19 080||New Access Points|
|HRSA 19 060||Transforming Health Care for Children and Youth with Epilepsy|
|CDC RFA GH19 1936||Strengthening Technical and Management Capacity of the Provincial Health Directorate of Gaza to Increase and Sustain Quality HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Services in Gaza Province (Mozambique) under PEPFAR|
|RFA GH 19 001||Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Ethiopia|
|CDC RFA GH19 1946||Partnering with the International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease to Foster Sustainable and Effective Systems to Strengthen the Delivery of Quality Tuberculosis (TB) Services in Resource Limited Countries|
|HRSA 19 038||Strengthening Systems of Care for People Living with HIV and Opioid Use Disorder|
|SM 19 006||Garrett Lee Smith State/Tribal Youth Suicide Prevention and Early Intervention Grant Program|
|HIV PREVENTION CENTRALAMERICA||HIV Prevention for Key Populations Project|
|SP 19 003||Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Act Grants|
|HRSA 19 059||Innovations in Access to Care for Children and Youth with Epilepsy|
|CDC RFA GH19 1954||Global Noncommunicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion|
|HRSA 19 024||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program|
|HRSA 19 048||Poison Center Network|
|HRSA 19 095||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program – Emergency Medical Services Supplement|
|TI 19 007||Targeted Capacity Expansion: Special Projects|
|RFA IP 19 004||Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza|
|RFA CE 19 002||Research Grants to Identify Effective Strategies for Opioid Overdose Prevention|
|RFA CE 19 006||Grants to Support New Investigators in Addressing Cross-Cutting Violence Prevention and Opioid Overdose Prevention|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SM 19 008", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: