Apply for DOT OST 2020 0231
- The Department of Transportation, 69A345 Office of the Under Secretary for Policy in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Community Air Service Development Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.930.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 24, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 26, 2021 To participate in this proceeding, interested communities, or consortia of communities, must submit applications of no more than 20 one-sided pages each (excluding the completed Application for Federal Domestic Assistance (SF424), Summary Information schedule, and any letters from the community or an air carrier showing support for the application). These applications, including all required information, must be submitted to www.grants.gov no later than 400 PM EST on January 26, 2021..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $13,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Publishing Historical Records in Documentary Editions
Previous opportunity: Community Opioid Intervention Pilot Projects
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOT OST 2020 0231
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOT OST 2020 0231) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOTBAB202012||Regional Infrastructure Accelerators|
|693JK321NF0005||Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant Fiscal Year 2021|
|693JK321NF0004||Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness (HMEP) Tribal|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOT OST 2020 0231", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.