Apply for USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001161
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minnesota (MN) Fiscal Year (FY) 22 Grant Agreement Notice of Funding Opportunity for For-Profit and Non-Profit Organizations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 21, 2022 Applications must be received by 1159 pm Eastern Time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Clinical Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: DRL Program to Promote Youth Engagement in Democratic Processes and the Protection of Human Rights in Bangladesh and Nepal
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001161
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001161) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS FL ACEP 22 NOFO0001130||FY 22 Florida Agriculture Conservation Easement Program|
|USDA NRCS MO MULTI 22 NOFO0001155||Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Conservation Partnership Grant Agreement Funding Opportunity for NRCS Missouri|
|USDA NRCS MT MULTI 22 NOFO0001164||Montana Partners for Conservation Fiscal Year 22|
|USDA NRCS ID CIG 22 NOFO0001166||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – Idaho|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 22 NOFO0001143||Georgia NRCS Technical Services and Projects for Fiscal Year 2022|
|USDA NRCS NJ CIG 22 NOFO0001165||Conservation Innovation Grants New Jersey State Program|
|USDA NRCS SD MULTI 22 NOFO0001167||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Announcement for Program Funding – SOUTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS MA CIG 22 NOFO0001154||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 –Massachusetts|
|USDA NRCS IA CIG 22 NOFO0001153||Conservation Innovation Grants State Program|
|USDA NRCS GA MULTI 22 NOFO0001144||Georgia NRCS Technical Outreach and Education for Fiscal Year 2022|
|USDA NRCS TX CIG 22 NOFO0001180||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA NRCS SC CIG 22 NOFO0001186||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – South Carolina|
|USDA NRCS MS CONTA 22 NOFO0001196||Mississippi Conservation Delivery Technical Assistance – FY2022|
|USDA NRCS ME CIG 22 NOFO0001177||Conservation Innovation Grants Maine State Program|
|USDA NRCS AL CTA NOFO0001200||AL NRCS Technical Assistance for FY2022|
|USDA NRCS VA CIG 22 NOFO0001199||Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022 – VIRGINIA|
|USDA NRCS TN OUTRE 22 NOFO0001169||TN FY2022 Collaborative Outreach and Education|
|USDA NRCS IN CTA 22 NOFO0001175||Great Lakes Invasive Species Control Monitoring Project|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI NOFO0001152||NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Outreach, Acquisition, Stewardship, and Ecological Monitoring) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
|USDA NRCS VT MULTI 22 NOFO0001163||NRCS Vermont Easement Support (Restoration and Maintenance)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS MN MULTI 22 NOFO0001161", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.