Apply for G18AS00004
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2018" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.812.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by June 19, 2018 (new or changes in scope of work or total estimated cost) August 8, 2018 (other changes not involving change to scope of work or total estimated cost).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grants, 2018, U.S. Embassy San Salvador
Previous opportunity: Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inform Large Scale Planning
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G18AS00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NFA NFAPO 2018 2005418||FY 2018 – 2020 - Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Announcement Type: Initial|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005346||FY18 Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005385||2018 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005412||2018 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NPS NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Clostridium botulinum Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystems|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005450||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005340||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005442||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|F18AS00012||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA SEC OED 2018 2005455||Environmental Literacy Grants: Supporting the education of K-12 students and the public for community resilience|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005327||Coastal Hypoxia Research Program (CHRP)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334||2018 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the western Gulf of Mexico|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005325||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NGGPS and HFIP|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005323||Identification and application of acidification thresholds in coastal ecosystems|
|F18AS00021||15.608 Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2018 2005317||Round 3 of Research to Operations Initiative: NOAA Testbeds|
|G18AS00012||Long Term Resource Monitoring Program FY 2018|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005425||FY18 Coral Reef Conservation Program, Domestic Coral Reef Conservation Grants|
|NOAA NOS IOOS 2018 2005452||FY2018 Coastal and Ocean Modeling Testbed Project|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005344||FY2018 NOAA Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Hawaii Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.